At the moment we can still upgrade to Windows 10 for Free
How to upgrade to Windows 10 for free
- Visit the Windows 10 download page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
- If you are upgrading a laptop ensure it is plugged into the mains
- Click the ‘Download Tool now‘ button to download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
- Open the Media Creation Tool and Accept the license terms.
- Select the ‘Upgrade this PC now’ option and click Next.
- You will then be prompted as to whether you wish keep everything or start from scratch. Select to Keep all apps and files and continue.
- Once you click on the Install button, Windows 10 install will begin. This process can take quite a while and the computer will restart several times. If it is a laptop ensure it is plugged in.
- After Windows 10 is finished installing, connect to the internet and open Settings > Windows Update> Activation and the PC will be activated with a digital license. You can also enter your Windows 7 or Windows 8.x product key and activate Windows 10 if the device is not already activated.
Remember it only works if you are using a genuine license of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
During the upgrade process, Windows will connect to Microsoft’s activation servers and your PC acquires a digital license or entitlement of Windows 10.
You’ll see “Windows is activated with a digital license” message on Windows activation page (Settings > Update & security > Activation).
By following this guide, you will receive a digital license valid for the life of the hardware. The digital license is associated with the device and unless the hardware is changed.
Successful websites Are those websites that continue to attract the right type of traffic They convert visitors into customers This requires consistent content publishing and monitoring of the website to make sure it is achieving its objectives. Once the website has...
Website Design If Google doesn’t like it, then your customers won’t find it Great website design is something that can be surprisingly and deceptively difficult. After all, the chief goal is to achieve a design that’s not only usable and pleasing to look at,...
AeroAdminAeroAdmin - Free for Business Remote Desktop Software Requires no installation, registration or configuration. Small in size (~2 Mb) and can be started up in less than a minute. Perfect for times when you need to connect to a remote PC as soon as possible for...
We're Here To Help
Sales: 02891 883333
Support: 0777 5767100
6 Oyster Cove, Donaghadee
Co Down, BT21 0JS